Assam Anganwadi Recruitment 2018:- Women and Child Development Department of Assam State of India will release the notification of the Anganwadi Recruitment 2018. There are Teacher, Helper, Worker, Consultants, Counselors, Project Manager, Secretary, Members, Executive Director and the other various posts are release. We know that all the Candidates are now waiting for the online application form. Save this page as a bookmark and also save this page link and visit the www.hindexam.in for the regular news about the Anganwadi. Download the Official notification from the Official website. Other details of the Recruitment process are mention below.
Summary Details of the Uttarakhand Anganwadi Recruitment 2018:-
- Name of the Department:– Ministry of Women and Child Development
- Name of the Organization: – Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS)
- Post Name: – Anganwadi Teachers, Helpers, Workers, Supervisor, Project Manager, Secretary, Members, Executive Director and the other Posts.
- Number of Vacancies: – Not Announce Yet
- Job Type: – State Government Jobs.
- Application mode:- Online
- Job Location: – Assam State
- Official website: – socialwelfareassam.com
असम राज्य में जल्द ही आंगनवाड़ी से संबंधित भर्तियां निकलने वाली है। इनमे सूपरवाइज़र, महिला प्रयवेक्षक, कार्यकर्ता, वर्कर व अन्य भर्तियां शमिल है। इसकी भर्ती का विज्ञिप्ति जल्द ही विभाग की वेबसाइट पर जारी की जायेगी। इस पेज को बुकमार्क करे और हमारी वेबसाइट www.hindexam.in व् विभाग की website पर रेगुलर बने रहे
Assam Anganwadi Recruitment Vacancy Details 2018
The vacancy details of the following posts are coming soon. Here we mention the number posts of the Anganwadi jobs that can be very useful for apply at the time of the Recruitment. There are the Number of vacancies for the Assam Anganwadi Post. There are the Following vacancy details criteria:-
|Post Name||Number of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|Anganwadi Mahila Worker||Anganwadi Sewak/Sevika|
|Mini Anganwadi Worker|
|Gender Convergence Officer|
Assam Anganwadi Age Limit 2018
The Age Limit Criteria are the Following details:-
- Candidates age limit must between 18 years to 40 years As on 1st July 2018.
- The Age Relaxation Details are applicable as per the Government of Assam rules through the Official notification.
Assam Anganwadi Educational Qualification 2018
The Academic Qualification are the Following details:-
- Candidates must qualify 8th, 10th or 12th class and Graduation in any Stream from the recognized Board or Institution.
- Post Qualification Details are applicable through the Official notification as per the Assam Government rules.
Assam Anganwadi Recruitment Selection Procedure & Pay Scale Criteria 2018
Candidates selection is based on the Written Exam and the Personal Interview.
The Pay Scale Criteria are the following details which will be mention as per the Assam Government Rules through the Official Notification.
Assam Anganwadi Application Fee 2018
The Application Fee Criteria will be decide by the Assam Government Rules. The Fee Criteria are decide through the Official notification of each category.
Assam Anganwadi Recruitment Important Dates 2018
The Important dates are announce after the publish the Official notification. There are the Following dates criteria that can be use when the officially online application date will be announce. The Important dates are following as:-
|Starting date of Apply online||Update soon|
|Last Date of Apply Online||Update soon|
|Last Date of Deposit Fee||Update soon|
|Exam Date||Update soon|
Assam Anganwadi Apply Online 2018
There are the Following steps of Apply Online:-
- First Visit the official website of Assam Anganwadi.
- Search the Online Application Link and Click on it.
- Then Read the notification carefully and check the eligibility criteria
- Click on the New Registration.
- Fill all the required details in the Online Application form
- Attached the documents such as Photo, Signature and the Other documents
- Pay the application fee and Check the filled information before the submit
- Submit all the Details.
- Take a printout of the Application Form.
Click Here to Download Notification
Click Here to Apply Online