CMA Chennai Sanitary Inspector Merit List 2018 CMA Chennai Interview Result 2018 CMA Chennai Application Form Result 2018 CMA Chennai Sanitary Inspector Result 2018, CMA Chennai Result.
CMA Chennai Admit Card 2018 Download Sanitary Inspector Exam Call Letter: – Commissionerate of Municipal Administration Chennai will be declare the result of the Sanitary Inspector posts. There are the various numbers of the candidates who apply for the sanitary inspector posts are waiting for the result and the merit list of the CMA Chennai. The Full Selection Procedure is based on the Result & the Merit List. Candidates must check the CMA Chennai Result 2018 and Download the Merit list. The result status will be update soon. Check the result date of the CMA Chennai Sanitary Inspector posts will be declare soon. Candidates must Download the Full Merit list by typing the registration number and the Date of Birth and then download the CMA Chennai Result 2018. Candidates can check the Official Website and then check the merit list. The result is declare after the Shortlist of the candidates through the merit list. Shortlist candidates are invite for the interview.
CMA Chennai Admit Card Summary Details 2018
CMA Chennai invites the applications from the eligible candidates to fill Sanitary Inspector vacancies in various Municipalities Governed under Tamil Nadu Municipal Public Health Service Regulations 1970. Commissionerate of Municipal Administration Chennai Department has declared the 110 vacancies of the Sanitary Inspector posts. Hope that all the candidates can apply through the Application form. The Selection Procedure is based on the Merit List and the Interview. Candidates after the apply for the Sanitary inspector posts waiting for the CMA Chennai Result 2018. The CMA will be declare the Sanitary Inspector Result soon on the Official Website. Candidates can check CMA Chennai Result 2018 and then check the full details through the merit list. The Result will be declare in the Merit List form. CMA will be declare its merit list soon after the exam date. Check the Official Link of the CMA Chennai Result 2018. Candidates are advice to check the Official website of the CMA and check the merit list. Check the CMA Chennai Summary Details 2018 mention below.
Summary Details: –
- Name of the Organization: Commissionerate of Municipal Administration Chennai Department
- Name of the Posts: Sanitary Inspector
- Total Number of Posts: 110 vacancies
- Job Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Merit List Status: Update Soon
- Merit List Date: Release Soon
- Last Date to Apply: 19th January 2018
- Official Website: cma.tn.gov.in
CMA Chennai Merit List Download Procedure 2018
Candidates must check and Download the Commissionerate of Municipal Administration Merit List 2018 and then visit the Official Website of the Commissionerate of Municipal Administration Chennai. There are the following steps to download the CMA Chennai Result 2018. Check the full procedure of the CMA Chennai Result & merit List.
- Visit the Official Website of the Commissionerate of Municipal Administration or you can go through the direct link.
- Candidates must check the result link
- Click on the link.
- The result is in the merit list form.
- Download the CMA Chennai Result 2018
- Keep it safe for the further process.
CMA Chennai Merit List Date 2018
Commissionerate of Municipal Administration Chennai Department will be declare the CMA Chennai Result 2018 after the filling all the application form. The Merit List date will be announce soon. Candidates can check the full Official Website of the CMA and check the full details mention in it. The Merit list date will be announce on this page. Check this web page regularly. There is the shortlisted name of the candidates selected for the Interview. Candidates can check and Download the CMA Chennai Merit List 2018.
CMA Chennai Selection Procedure 2018
Candidates selection is based on the Performance in the Interview. All the candidates who applied for the CMA Sanitary Inspector can be select through the shortlist of the merit list. The candidates are select after the declaration of the Merit list in which there are the candidates whose name is select for the Interview is mention. Candidate’s selection is based on the Interview round. This Interview round decide the final selection of the candidates for the Sanitary inspector. Candidate’s selection process is based on the Merit List. The Candidates final Selection is complete through the merit list. There will be no written exam in this selection. The Final Selection is based on the Interview process in which the candidates performance is count in the selection process. Merit list will be prepare on the basis on the total mark obtained in the Interview or Viva Voice Round as well as total marks obtained by the CMA Department Chennai for the Sanitary Inspector posts. Follow the full Selection Procedure.
CMA Chennai Eligibility Criteria 2018
The Commissionerate of Municipal Administration has invited the offline application from eligible candidates to fill up 110 vacancies at Chennai. We have uploaded the Pdf link to CMC Chennai Sanitary Inspector Recruitment 2018 notification on the below link. The Candidates shortlist for the Interview through the merit list after the Shortlist of the candidates in the various numbers of the application form. The CMA Chennai Result 2018 will be declare soon. Here we explain the following eligibility criteria of the CMA Chennai Sanitary Inspector. Check the full eligibility details of the CMA Chennai Sanitary Inspector: –
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed B.Sc (Chemistry) with Sanitary Inspector’s Certificate granted by the Additional Director of Health and Family Planning Chennai. (OR)Must possess Health Inspector’s Certificate awarded by the Principal, Medical College, Trivandrum. (OR)Should hold Sanitary Inspector’s Certificate awarded by the Director of Public Health Bombay. (OR) possess the Sanitary Inspector Certificate awarded by Gandhigram Rural Institute & must possess Physical fitness for camp life and satisfy the Physical standard prescribed for Health inspector.
- Age Limitation: Minimum age limit for the candidates is 18 years and maximum age limit for the candidates is 30 years.
- Age Relaxation: The Age Relaxation details is decide by the State Government. SC/ST Category of candidates: 05 Years, OBC Category of candidates: 03 Years and the Ex-Service Men Category of candidates as per the Govt Rules.
- Pay Scale: CMA offers a pay scale to its employees according to the CMA Chennai Recruitment Notification 2018 is Rs.3400 + Other Allowances (per month).
Download CMA Chennai Sanitary Inspector Merit List 2018