Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2017-2018-20 District Judge, Court Manager : Good news for the candidates that High Court of Jharkhand released Jharkhand High Court Recruitment notification 2017 for filling the various 20 post vacancies of 17 District Judge and 03 Court Manager Vacancies in Civil Courts, East Singhbhum at Jamshedpur, hazaribag & Palamu at Daltonganj in the State of Jharkhand on contractual basis. Eligible candidates can apply online and with the prescribed format application form before the last date November 2017.
Jharkhand High Court District Judge Court Manager Recruitment 2017-2018 Application Form
Dear candidates, Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2017 Vigypti (Detailed Advertisement) come out with the Online and offline Application Form started so candidates who are interested to job in Jharkhand High Court can Apply for Jharkhand High Court District Judge Recruitment, Jharkhand High Court Court Manager Recruitment, 2017-2018. More details about Jharkhand High Court Bharti 2017-2018 are given blow like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application Fees, Important Dates, Pay Scale, How to Apply
Jharkhand High Court Vacancies 2017-2018 Details
Name of the Organisation: Jharkhand high Court
Official Website: www.jharkhandhighcourt.nic.in
Total vacancies: 20 Posts
- District Judge:- 17 Posts
- Court Manager:- 03 posts
Jharkhand High Court District Judge Court Manager Recruitment 2017-2018 Eligibility Criteria:
Education Qualification:- The Education Qualification Details are following as:-
- District Judge:- Candidates must passed Graduation in law from the recognized University for the purpose of enrollment as an Advocate under the Advocates Act, 1961.
- Court Manager:- Candidates must passed Degree or Advance Diploma in General Management & 05 years experience/ training in System and Process Management.
Age Limit:- The Age Limit Criteria are following as:-
- District Judge:- Candidate’s age should between 35 to 45 years as on 31st January 2017. Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST candidates as per rules.
- Court Manager:- Candidate’s age should between 25 to 35 years for unreserved category, 25 to 37 years for EBC/ BC, 25 to 38 years for Women Unreserved, EBC & BC, 25 to 40 years for SC/ ST (Men & Women) as on 01st October 2017.
Jharkhand High Court Vacancy 2018 Selection Process
Candidates will be selected on the basis on performance in the District Judge & the Court Manager are following Details:-
- Preliminary Test/Main Exam/Interview.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for the Personal Interview.
Jharkhand High Court Bharti Application Fee
The Application Fee Criteria of the Following Posts are mention below:-
District Judge:- The Application fee mode is in the Online. The Fee criteria are following as:-
The Application fee is pay through Demand draft from any Nationalized Bank in favour of the Registrar General, Jharkhand High Court, Ranchi payable at Ranchi. The Application Fee criteria are following as:-
Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
The Jharkahnd High Court has declared the Important Dates to Apply for the District Judge and the Court Manger. There are the Following Important Dates of the Jharkhand High Court:-
|Starting Date of Apply Online||1st November 2017|
|Last Date of Apply Online||15th November 2017|
The Last date of the Sending the Application form is 20th November 2017
How to Apply Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2018?
Dear candidates send fully filled application form at given below address before last date
District Judge:- The District Judge is the Online Application mode. Check the below links and then Apply Online.
Court Manager:- Candidates can Send the Application form before the 20th November 2017 on the Following Address by the Registered/ Speed post.
The Registrar General,
High Court of Jharkhand,
Ranchi – 834003
For more details about Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2017-2018 keep visiting Allexam.co.in and official website of Jharkhand High Court