RBI Chief Financial Officer Bharti 2017-2018:- Reserve Bank of India has declared the Official notification for the posts Chief Financial Officer. Several numbers of the candidates apply through the Application format. Interested and the Eligible candidates can apply. Before you can apply, check the official notification of the RBI and check all the eligibility details and then apply online before the last date 30th October 2017. The recruitment will be on contract basis. The Interview round decides the selection of the candidates. Candidates send the application form with all the required details that can be mention into the Official Notification. For more updates, check the Official website of RBI regularly. Other details such as age limit, qualification, dates, application fee, etc are mention in the below article.
Summary Details RBI Chief Financial Officer Bharti 2017:-
There are the following summary details about the RBI Recruitment/Bharti 2017:-
- Bank Name:- Reserve Bank of India
- Job Location: – Mumbai(Maharashtra)
- Post Name:- Chief Financial Officer
- No. of Posts:- 01 Post
- Job Category: – State Government job
- Official Website:- www.rbi.org.in
RBI Chief Financial Officer Bharti Vacancy Details 2017-2018
The RBI has declared the total 01 post for the Chief Financial Officer Bharti/Recruitment 2017-2018. There are the various applicants apply for the posts. For more details, check the Official notification of the RBI. The vacancy details criteria are following as:-
|Post Name||Number of vacancy|
|Chief Financial Officer||01 posts|
RBI Chief Financial Officer Bharti Academic Qualification 2017-2018
The Academic Qualification details are following as:-
- Candidates must have Degree in the Chartered Accountant / Cost Accountant / MBA (Finance).
- Applicants must qualify the Chartered Accountant / Cost Accountant / MBA (Finance) from foreign universities can also apply.
- Other Degrees such as CFA / Certificate in Financial Risk Management from internationally acclaimed University / Associations like GARP are necessary.
- Candidates must have experience between 15 to 20 years.
- Candidates have experience minimum of 15 years in overseeing financial operations in domestic / foreign Banks /FIs / reputable financial companies / financial services organizations / reputed public or private corporate post acquiring Chartered Accountant / Cost Accountant / MBA (Finance) qualification of which a minimum of 5 years should be as a full-time Chief Financial Officer or Deputy to Chief Financial Officer or an equivalent position in a regular capacity – and not in a contractual capacity.
RBI Chief Financial Officer Bharti Age Limit 2017-2018
The age limit criteria are the following details:-
- Candidates, maximum age limit is 57 years.
- There are the age relaxation details for the other categories are mention as the Official Notification.
- Candidates above 57 years of age can also be considered in exceptional cases.
- This is the Contact Basis Jobs.
- Check the Official notification for more details.
RBI Chief Financial Officer Bharti Selection Procedure & Pay Scale Criteria 2017-2018
Selection Procedure:- This job is contract basis. The selection of the candidates conducts the Interview. Read the Official notification for more Details.
Pay Scale Criteria:- The Pay Scale Details are the Following :-
- Rs. 1,20,500/- Rs. 1,27,500/- Per Month Salary Pay Scale.
RBI Chief Financial Officer Bharti Important Dates 2017-2018
The Important Dates are the following details:-
Candidates apply before or on 30th October 2017 through the Application form that is mention in the Official Notification. The Application form is sent to the relevant address after fill up all the required details.
RBI Chief Financial Officer Bharti Application Fee 2017-2018
There is no Application Fee. It is the Direct Interview Process. This is the Contract-Based Job. There are the various candidates select through the Interview Process.
RBI Chief Financial Officer Bharti Application form 2017-2018
The Application form is sent through the Post to the relevant address. There are the Following details of the Application Form fill up and Send:-
- Eligible candidates can apply through prescribed application format and send the application in the prescribed form.
- A recent photograph is paste at the appropriate place and application should be signed by the candidate.
- Incomplete and illegible applications will be rejected.
- Enclosing all prescribed documents and Send the Documents on the before the last date 30th October 2017 till 5 PM.
- The candidates applying for the post must submit their application by post/courier to the following Address:-
The General Manager, Reserve Bank of India Services Board, III rd Floor, RBI Building, Opp. Mumbai Central Railway Station, Byculla, Mumbai – 400008.