RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Paper 2nd English Subject Syllabus 2015-16 : Get English subject syllabus, Student can download PDF also from given below link. There Are 860 vacant posts of English subject
Part – I (Senior Secondary Level)
Determiners, Tenses, Transformations : Direct – Indirect, Active – Passive, Negatives, Interrogatives, Simple to compound and complex, Auxiliaries, Prepositions, Phrasal verbs and Idioms, Reading comprehension, Précis writing, Letter writing, Report Writing Part – II (Graduation Level)
Poetry, Milton: On His Blindness, John Donne : Go and Catch a Falling Star, Wordsworth : Daffodils , Shelley – Ode to the West Wind , Keats – Ode on a Grecian Urn, Browning – My Last Duchess, Nissim Ezekiel – Night of the Scorpion,. Kamla Das – Dance of the Eunuchs, Drama Shakespeare: Macbeth As You Like It, Prose Bacon: Of Studies Lamb: In Praise of Chimney Sweepers, Fiction Hardy: The Mayor of Casterbridge R.K. Narayan : The Vendor of Sweets, An Acquaintance with Literary Forms and Figures of Speech, Phonetic Transcription, Word-Stress
Part – III (Post-Graduation Level)
T.S. Eliot – The Waste Land Harold Pinter – The Birthday Party Anita Desai – Cry, the Peacock, Varieties of Languages: Creole, Pidgin, Code – Switching, Code – Mixing,
Part IV (Educational Psychology, Pedagogy, Teaching Learning Material, Use of computers and Information Technology in Teaching Learning)
1. Importance of Psychology in Teaching-Learning : Learner, Teacher, Teaching-learning process, School effectiveness.
2. Development of Learner : Cognitive, Physical, Social, Emotional and Moral development patterns and characteristics among adolescent learner.
3. Teaching – Learning : Concept, Behavioural, Cognitive and constructivist principles of learning and its implication for senior secondary students. Learning characteristics of adolescent and its implication for teaching.
4. Managing Adolescent Learner : Concept of mental health and adjustment problems. Emotional Intelligence and its implication for mental health of adolescent. Use of guidance techniques for nurturing mental health of adolescent.
5. Instructional Strategies for Adolescent Learner : Communication skills and its use. Preparation and use of teaching-learning material during teaching. Different teaching approaches: Teaching models- Advance organizer, Scientific enquiry, Information, processing, cooperative learning. Constructivist principles based Teaching.
6. ICT Pedagogy Integration : Concept of ICT. Concept of hardware and software. System approach to instruction. Computer assisted learning. Computer aided instruction. Factors facilitating ICT pedagogy integration.
Exam Pattern For RPSC 1st Grade Vacancies 2015
1 All the question in the Paper shall be Multiple Choice Type Question.
2. Negative marking shall be applicable in the evaluation of answers. For every wrong answer one-third of the marks
prescribed for that particular question shall be deducted.
3. Duration of the paper shall be 3 Hours.
|Serial No.||Subject||No of questions||Total marks|
|1||Knowledge of Subject Concerned : Senior Secondary Level||55||110|
|2||Knowledge of Subject Concerned : Graduation Level||55||110|
|3||Knowledge of Subject Concerned : Post Graduation Level||10||20|
|4||Educational Psychology, Pedagogy, Teaching Learning Material, Use of Computers and|
Information Technology in Teaching Learning
Download PDF syllabus file from given below link.