SSC CGL Tier-II English Marks Distribution and Syllabus 2015: Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Exam has English Language in both Tier-I and Tier-II. Candidates can get latest English Language Paper syllabus and marks distribution for CGL Mains Exam here. There is total 200 marks in the Main Paper and marks are divided into Vocabulary, Grammar and Comprehension parts. More details about the SSC CGL English Paper Topic Wise Marks distribution are given below:
SSC CGL English Paper Syllabus 2015:
CGL Main Exam English Paper is divided into three parts as Vocabulary, Grammar and Comprehension. Detailed syllabus for each section is mentioned here.
Vocabulary: Synonyms, Antonyms, Spelling Mistake, Fill in the blanks (Huge and Single), Idioms and phrases, One word substitution.
Grammar: Sentence Improvement, sentence correction, active passive, Direct-indirect.
Comprehension: Sentence Arrangement, Comprehension
Marks distribution for English Language:
- Vocabulary will covers about 40 marks
- Grammar will cover about 90 marks
- Comprehension will cover about 70 marks
Basic Exam Guide line for English Paper:
- Candidates will get multiples of five on aynonyms and antonyms
- Fill in the blanks for both single and huge will be asked in 10 questions
- Vocabulary is very scoring and easy part of this paper so attempt this part of question paper with confidence and make sure your answer is right.
- English Grammar need practice and practice. More practice for Grammar will help you to grab more marks in english grammar.
Visit official website of SSC at www.ssc.nic.in
Candidates must visit the official website to get updated information. Above given marks are as per the basis of last year exams. Thanks for visiting “SSC CGL Mains English Topic wise Marks Distribution“