SWR Vacancies 2019 – South Western Railway Recruitment 2019 Apply for Apprentice: South Western Railway has recently announced a recruitment notification for Act Apprentice. Interested candidates can apply for SWR Recruitment 2019. Last date of sending filled application form in prescribed application form before 24th April 2019. More information about the South Western Railway Recruitment 2019 like Eligibility Criteria, Application fee etc are given below:
SWR Recruitment Act Apprentice Recruitment 2019:
Name of Organization: South Western Railway (SWR) Number of Vacancies: 338 Name of Trade for Apprentice:
- Fitter: 176
- Machinist: 15
- Turner: 20
- Welder: 87
- Electrician: 25
- Ref and AC Mechanic: 15
Age Limit: Candidates must be 15 years to 24 years for all posts as on 24th April 2019. Age relaxation is applicable as per the Government rules. Educational Qualification: Candidates should have done 10th class with ITI Certification from a government recognized institution. Application Process: Candidates have to apply by prescribed application from only before last date. Important points for registration form is given here:
- Form must be filled with Ball Point pen in foolscap paper with two self addressed covers of size 11 x 5 inches.
- Rs 5/- postal Stamp must be affix on each cover
- Attach two recent passport size photographs with self attested copies of all required documents.
- Envelope should be superscribed with “Application for engagement as Act-Apprentices (Ex-ITI) in Hubli Workshop 20 Training Notification No. 01/2019”
- Last date of submitting application form is 24th April 2014 at 17:00 hrs.
Official Notification Candidates can read official notification or they can also visit the official website for more information about the SWR Act-Apprentice Recruitment 2019.