CG Vyapam Recruitment 2018 CG Vyapam Grade III DEO Vacancy 2018 CG Vyapam DEO Grade III Official Notification 2018 CG Vyapam DEO Grade III Online Application Form 2018
CG Vyapam Recruitment 2018 Notification Apply Grade III DEO Vacancy: – Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board has announced the recruitment notification of the 95 posts of the Data Entry Operator & Assistant Grade III posts under Chhattisgarh State Legal Services Authority, Bilaspur and Subordinate Establishment in Ambikapur, Bilaspur, Durg, Jagdalpur, Raipur, Chhattisgarh on Direct Recruitment.
It is the good Opportunity for all those candidates who want to apply for these posts. Candidates must check the official website to download the CG Vyapam Recruitment 2018 Notification. Check the Official Notification to Download the CG Vyapam Recruitment 2018. Interested and the Eligible candidates can apply for the CG Vyapam Recruitment 2018 Notification and then apply for the Data Entry Operator & Assistant Grade III posts.
Apply online through the Official website of the CG Vyapam and then download the CG Vyapam Recruitment 2018 to check the Official website of the CG Vyapam. Online Applications are invited by Chhattisgarh Vyapam on or before 25th January 2018. Check the Summary Details of the CG Vyapam mention below:
Summary Details: –
- Board Name: – Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board
- Organization Name: Chhattisgarh Vyapam
- Name of the Posts: Data Entry Operator & Assistant Grade III posts
- Total Posts: 95 posts
- Last date to apply: 25th January 2018
- Job Category: State Govt Job
- Job Location: Chhattisgarh State
- Application Mode: Online
- Category: CG Vyapam Bharti 2018
- Official Website: cgvyapam.choice.gov.in
CG Vyapam Recruitment Vacancy Details 2018
Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board has announced the 95 posts of the Data Entry Operator & Assistant Grade III posts. Read the CG Vyapam Recruitment 2018 Notification. Check the CG Vyapam Vacancy Details mention below. The vacancy details of the CG Vyapam mention below: –
|Posts Name||No. of Vacancy|
|Assistant Grade III||94 posts|
|Data Entry Operator||01 post|
CG Vyapam Age Limit 2018
Candidates can check the Official Notification for more details. The Age Limit must between 18 — 35 years (As on 01/01/2018). The Age Relaxation for the reserved categories is 40 years for residents of Chhattishgarh
Other relaxation for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women will be given as per rules of Government Rules.
CG Vyapam Educational Qualification 2018
The CG Vyapam have the following Educational Qualification mention below:
- Assistant Grade III: 10+2 pass or Graduate of 1st Year Pass from a recognized University. One year diploma in Data Entry / Programming with speed of 5000 key depression per hour from a recognized institution
- Data Entry Operator: 10+2 pass or Graduate of 1st Year Pass from a recognized University
b) 10th Pass with 3 year diploma in Data Entry / Programming with speed of 8000 key depression per hour from a recognized institution.
CG Vyapam Selection Procedure 2018
Selection is based on the performance of merit in the Written Examination.
Pay Scale Details: – The CG Vyapam have the following Pay Scale Details: –
- Assistant Grade III: – Level-4
- Data Entry Operator: – Level-6
CG Vyapam Important Dates 2018
The CG Vyapam have the following Important Dates details: –
- Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 9th January 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application:- 25th January 2018.
- Download Admit Card:- 19th February 2018
- Online Test Date:- 25th February 2018.
CG Vyapam Application Fee 2018
Candidates must pay the application fee according to the category wise. The Application Fee through the category wise are mention below:
- General candidates: Rs 350/-
- OBC candidates: Rs 250/-
- SC/ST candidates: Rs 200/-
CG Vyapam Apply Online 2018
Eligible candidates may apply online at CG Vyapam website before 25th January 2018 till 11:59 PM. There are the following steps of the apply online: –
- Log on to the official website of the CG Vyapam.
- Click on “Online Application Form
- Select the desired post and fill in the details
- Upload scanned Photo and Signature.
- Pay the online payment fee and submit the form
- Take a print out of online application for future use
Download the Official Notification
Click Here to Apply Online