Indian Army Officer Commissioned Officer Bharti 2018:- Good News for all the applicants who want to apply for the Army Bharti. Indian Army has announced the Bharti/Recruitment of the various posts of the Junior Commissioned Officer. There are the various numbers of the applicants are applying for the Junior Commissioned Posts. There are total 72 posts of the Junior Commissioned Posts. The Official Notification is out now. Hope that the candidates apply online through the Official website. Interested and the Eligible candidates can apply through the Application format from reading the official notification and check the eligibility details. All eligible Male candidates can apply in the prescribed format for Join Indian Army. For more updates, Visit the Official website of the Indian Army. Other details are mentions in the below article.
Summary Details Indian Army Bharti 2018:-
- Department Name:- Indian Army
- Authority Name:- – Join Indian Army, Government of India
- Job Location: – Anywhere in India
- Post Name:- Junior Commissioned(Pandit, Granthi, Gorkha, Maulvi)
- No. of Posts:- 72 Posts
- Job Category: – Army Jobs
- Official Website:- www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Indian Army Officer Commissioned Officer Bharti Vacancy Details 2018
There are the Total 72 posts of the Commissioned Officer. There is the following numbers of the posts of the Junior Commissioned Officer. The Vacancies are categorized in the following posts. Refer the Official notification for more details. The Vacancy Details Criteria are the Following Details:-
|Post Name||Number of Posts|
|Pandit (Gorkha) for Gorkha Regiments||03 posts|
|Maulvi (Shia) for Ladakh Scouts||01 post|
|Bodh Monk (Mahayana) for Ladakh Scouts||01 post|
Indian Army Officer Commissioned Officer Age Limit 2018
The Age Limit Criteria are the following details:-
- Candidates must be the minimum age 27 years and maximum years is 34 years as on 01 Oct 2018. Refer the Official Notification for more details about the Age limit Criteria.
Indian Army Officer Commissioned Officer Bharti Selection Process 2018
Candidates selection is based on the Written exam and the Interview.
Indian Army Officer Commissioned Officer Bharti Pay Scale Details 2018
The PayScale Criteria are the Following details:-
- Junior Commissioned Officer:- Rs.35400-112400 /-
Indian Army Officer Commissioned Officer Bharti Important Dates 2018
There are the Following criteria about the important dates. Check these dates and apply through the online application form and then send the Application form in the prescribed format. There are the Following criteria about the Recruitment dates:-
Important dates events for the Indian Army JCO 2018 is given below:-
|Start of Online Registration||Oct 2018|
|Last date of Online Registration||Nov 2018|
|Date of Written Examination||Feb 2019|
|Declaration of Result of Written Exam||Mar 2019|
|Declaration of Final Result||May 2019|
Indian Army Officer Commissioned Officer Medical & Physical Standard Details 2018
The Indian Army has various details of the Medical and the Physical Standard Posts. Their details are following as:-
- Candidates should have robust physique and mental health, the chest should be well developed having minimum 5 cm expansion, should have normal hearing with each ear, should have a sufficient number of natural teeth, i.e. 14 dental points with healthy gums.
- Contact nearest Recruiting Office / Zones given for existing rules on acceptable medical standards.
|Height (cm)||160 (157 for Pandit Gorkha, Bodh Monk & Maulvi Shia)|
|Physical Fitness Test||Candidate should be able to run 1600 Meter in 08 Minutes|
Indian Army Officer Commissioned Officer Application Fee 2018
The Application form is sent in the Application form after the Apply online. There is no Application Fee for the Recruitment Process.
Indian Army Officer Commissioned Officer Apply Online 2018
The Application form is fill up in the Online format and Send into the Prescribed Format. There are the Following instructions of Apply Online:-
- First of all, candidates visit official website of Indian Army
- There are the various links to the Home Page.
- Click on the Junior Commissioned Official Application form link.
- Download and read official notification Carefully
- Click on Apply Online Link
- Enter all details carefully and fill the Online Application Form
- Upload your required documents such as Passport Size Photograph, Signature and the other documents as per the Notification rules.
- Recheck all the details before Submit the form.
- Click on submit option.
- Take a Print out of the hard copy of fully filled application form
- Send the Application form along with the required documents of the Junior Commissioned Officer Posts.
- Send it to the relevant Address.
- The Address of the various zones is mention in the Official Notification. Please Check all the address details through the Official Notification.