Maharashtra Anganwadi Recruitment 2019
Integrated Child and development System is going to conduct the Recruitment Bharti of the Anganwadi Posts in the Maharashtra state. Good news for all the Maharashtra State Candidates. The Maharashtra Anganwadi has declared the news of the various posts of Anganwadi. They are going to release the Recruitment notification through the Ministry of Women and Child Development. Interested and the Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official Notification. Read the official notification and check you’re Eligibility Details. The Official announcement has conducted. Now the official notification will be released soon. For more updates, check the official website of the Maharashtra Anganwadi. Other details are mention below.
Summary Details of the Maharashtra Anganwadi Recruitment 2019
- Name of the Organization: – Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS)
- Name of the Department:– Ministry of Women and Child Development
- Post Name: – Anganwadi Teachers, Helpers, Workers, Supervisor and the other Vacancies.
- Number of Vacancies: – Not Announce Yet
- Job Type: – State Government Jobs.
- Job Location: – Maharashtra State
- Official website: – www.icds.gov.in
महाराष्ट्र राज्य में जल्द ही आंगनवाड़ी से संबंधित भर्तियां निकक्ने वाली है। इनमे सूपरवाइज़र, महिला प्रयवेक्षक, कार्यकर्ता, वर्कर व अन्य भर्तियां शमिल है। इसकी भर्ती का विज्ञिप्ति जल्द ही विभाग की वेबसाइट पर जारी की जायेगी। कृपया विभाग की वेबसाइट पर रेगुलर बने रहे और www.hindexam.in को रेगुलर विजिट करे।
Maharashtra Anganwadi Recruitment 2019 Date
There are the Following Important dates Criteria which will be declared through the Official notification as per the Government Rules. The Dates Criteria for the Anganwadi Jobs are not declared yet. Check the Official Notification of the Maharashtra Anganwadi and check the details of the Important Dates Criteria. There are the Following dates criteria mention below:-
|Official Notification||Update soon|
|Starting date of Apply online||Update soon|
|Last Date of Apply Online||Update soon|
|Last Date of Deposit Fee||Update soon|
|Exam Date||Update soon|
Maharashtra Anganwadi Vacancy 2019 Details
The Number of vacancies for the Anganwadi will be announced soon. There are the Following posts for which the number of the Posts will be announced yet. The Vacancy Details criteria of the Maharashtra Anganwadi are following Criteria:-
|Post Name||Number of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|Anganwadi Mahila Worker||Anganwadi Sewak/Sevika|
|Mini Anganwadi Worker|
|Gender Convergence Officer|
Maharashtra Anganwadi Age limit 2019
Candidates age is minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years. There are the age relaxation for the Other categories candidates. The age relaxation criteria are applicable as per the rules of the Maharashtra Government.
Maharashtra Anganwadi Academic Qualification 2019
The Academic Qualification Details are the Following Criteria:-
The Academic Qualification details are Following as:-
- Qualify 10th Class or its equivalent from a recognized University.
- Refer the Official Notification for more details about the Educational Qualification.
Maharashtra Anganwadi Selection Procedure & Pay Scale 2019
Candidates selection is based on the Written Exam and the Personal Interview.
Pay Scale Criteria:-
The Pay Scale Criteria details are applicable as the Official notification rules.
Maharashtra Anganwadi Application Fee 2019
The Application Fee pay through the Online mode with the Credit card, Debit card or Net Banking. The Fee Criteria for the following category are decided by the Maharashtra Government rules:-
- General/OBC Candidates:- As Per The Official Notification
- SC/ST Candidates:- As Per The Official Notification
Maharashtra Anganwadi Apply Online 2019
There are the Following instructions for Apply Online:-
- Visit the official website of the Maharashtra Anganwadi.
- Download and read official notification carefully
- Then click on Apply Online link
- Enter all details carefully in the application form
- Then Click on submit button to submit the fully filled application form
- Print a hard copy of fully filled application form.