Northern Railway Apprentice Cut Off 2018 PDF Northern Railway Apprentice Exam Merit List 2018 Northern Railway Apprentice Selection process 2018
Northern Railway Apprentice Merit List 2018 Download Cut Off PDF: – Northern Railway is going the declare the Direct merit list for the North Region Candidates. The selection is for the posts of the Apprentice post. Candidates can check the Northern Railway Apprentice Merit List 2018 through the Official Website. It is the direct selection process. Those candidates who can apply for the NR Apprentice posts are shortlisted in the merit list of the Northern Railway. Candidate’s selection is based on the merit list in which average of the percentage marks obtained by the candidates in matriculation are count in the merit list and the Selection is based on the Percentage in the Matriculation and the ITI. Candidate’s wait for the Merit list of the Northern Railway Apprentice posts. Check Here Western Railways Recruitment 2017 on this educational portal for more details like and share this post with your friends.
Click On the below link for Read Latest GK 2018
- भारतीय नदी प्रणाली एवं विज्ञान शॉर्ट ट्रिक्स के महत्वपूर्ण सवाल
- भारत में सबसे बडा,छोटा, ऊँचा और लम्बा
- हिंदी व्याकरण के महत्वपूर्ण प्रशन
- राजस्थान RPSC जी के वस्तुनिष्ठ प्रश्न हिन्दी में
- RPSC 1 ग्रेड शिक्षक व सभी सरकारी नौकरियों के लिए महत्वपूर्ण प्रश्न
- राजस्थान सामान्य ज्ञान (GK) Notes
- Study Notes For All Exams
- Latest Govt Jobs 2017
- Free Mock Test For All Exams
Summary Details: –
- Name of the Department: – Railway Recruitment Board
- Name of the Organisation: – Northern Railway
- Posts Name: – Apprentice posts
- Total Posts: – 3162 posts
- Job Location: – New Delhi
- Category: – Northern Railway Merit List/Cut Off Marks 2018
- Last Date of Apply: – 26th December 2017
- Official website: – www.mybmtc.com
You can Also Check Here Following Vacancies Details.
Northern Railway Apprentice Previous Year Cut Off Marks 2018
The Candidates can be shortlist on the basis of the merit list after the Interview round. The Marks given in the Interview round decide the selection of the candidates for the Apprentice Post. The Cut off Marks decide the selection of the candidates for the Apprentice posts. Here we provide the Previous Years Cut off Marks of the Northern Railway Apprentice. Check the Category Wise Previous year cut Off Marks and follow it.
|Category||Cut Off Marks|
Northern Railway Apprentice Merit list Download Procedure 2018
Candidates can check the Merit list and Download it from the Official Website of the Northern Railway. The Merit list Status will be update soon. Check the details mention in the Call Letter. There are the various numbers of the steps to Download the Northern Railway Apprentice Merit list 2018: –
- Visit the Official Website of the Northern Railway.
- Check the Merit list link on the Home Page.
- Enter the Registration number and the other details in the Login Page.
- Submit all the Details.
- Download Northern Railway Apprentice Merit list 2018
- The Merit list will appear in the PDF Form.
- Take a print out of the Merit list.
- Keep it safe till the selection process
Northern Railway Apprentice Selection Process 2018
All the candidates of the Northern Railway Apprentices posts Selection are based on the basis of merit list prepared by the organization taking the average of the percentage marks obtained by the candidates in matriculation & ITI examination giving equal weight age to both.
Read Latest 2018 GK.
- राजस्थान सामान्य ज्ञान (GK) Notes
- Gk Tricks (GK ट्रिक्स )
- Current Affairs Question
- Computer Paper Notes
- List of Indian Prime Minister
Northern Railway Apprentice Merit List Details 2018
Northern Railway will be release the merit list through the Railway Recruitment Board. The candidates who want to select in the Apprentice posts can apply online through the Official Website of the Northern Railway. Go through the Official Website and check the link of the Northern Railway Apprentice Merit List 2018. The Candidates shortlist for the Apprentice posts by the Matriculation percentage in which minimum 50% aggregate marks is compulsory. Candidates can apply the Apprentice posts though the application form and wait for the merit list .After the declaration of the merit list, candidates check the name and the other details through the merit list.