Rajasthan Suchana Sahayak Syllabus 2018 Rajasthan Suchana Sahayak Exam Pattern RSMSSB Information Assistant Exam Pattern 2018 RSMSSB Information Assistant Syllabus RSMSSB Information Assistant Exam Pattern Hindi PDF RSMSSB Information Assistant Syllabus Hindi PDF.
Rajasthan Suchana Sahayak Syllabus 2018 Download DOITC IA Exam Pattern: – Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) released the Informatics Assistants Syllabus and the Exam pattern. Candidates can check the full exam pattern and the Syllabus mention below. The Rajasthan Suchana Sahayak Syllabus 2018 with the full topics are mention below. Check the full exam pattern and follow it in the exam preparation. Other Details are mention in the below articles. Check the RSMSSB Informatics Assistant Summary Details.
Name of the Board: – Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board
Department Name: – Department of Information Technology & Communication
Posts Name: – Informatics Assistant
Total posts: – 1302 vacancies
Selection process: – Written Exam and Typing Test
Official Website: – rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
Rajasthan Suchana Sahayak Exam Pattern 2018
The RSMSSB Informatics Assistant exam is the Objective Type Exam. The Exam is the Objective type amd the exam is condyuct in two phase first is written the exam and the second one is the Typing test in English/Hindi. Check the RSMSSB Informatics Assistant Exam Pattern mention below.
|Exam Type||Part||Subjects||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|Objective Type||I – Online Exam||Aptitude Test, General Awareness in Information Technology and Fundamentals of Computer||100||3 hours|
|Typing Test||II – Typing Exam||English/Hindi||Words Per minute||15 minutes each|
Rajasthan Suchana Sahayak Syllabus Topic Wise 2018
The RSMSSB Released the Syllabus of the Informatics Assistant. Check the full Exam Syllabus for both the papers I & II. The Syllabus of the Infomatics Assistnat
Part-I: Written Examination Aptitude Test, General Awareness in Information Technology and Fundamentals of Computer:
- Problem Solving. Data Interpretation, Data Sufficiency, Logical Reasoning. Mental Ability
and Analytical Reasoning. General Knowledge and Current Affairs relating to India and Rajasthan Major developments in the field of Information Technology.
- Overview of the Computer System including input-output devices, pointing devices, and scanner.
- Introduction to Operating System, Word Processing (MS-Word), Spread Sheet Software (MS-excel)Presentation Software (MS PowerPoint), DBMS Software (MS-Access).
- Representation of Data (Digital versus Analog, Number System- Decimal, Binary & Hexadecimal), Introduction to Data Processing, Concepts of files and its types.
- Introduction of Internet Technology and Protocol, LAN, MAN, WAN, Search Services/Engines, Introduction to online & offline messaging, World Wide Web Browsers, Web publishing, Creation & maintenance of Web sites, HTML Interactivity Tools, Multimedia and Graphics, Voice Mail and Video Conferencing, Introduction to e-Commerce.
- Security: Protecting Computer Systems from viruses & malicious attacks, Introduction to Firewalls and its utility, Backup & Restoring data.
- Algorithms for Problem Solving, Introduction to C Language, Principles and Programming Techniques, Introduction of Object Oriented Programming (OOPs) concepts, Introduction to “Integrated Development Environment” and its advantages.
Paper II – English/Hindi Typing
Speed Test in Hindi and English languages on Computer Machine for those candidates who qualify the Written Examination. Qualified candidates in typing test are selected for the Informatics Assistant posts.